With the Casa Saraswati, named after my Selfretreat accommodation in Tiruvannamalai (India), we have created a domicile for those who need peacefull and very quiet place to reconnect with your inner Beeing.
... An individually designed loft (= one room house ca. 55 sqm) with a great panoramic view of the Atlantic, the mountains and the sunset. The separate wooden house, with its own wind-protected garden for sunbathing and meditation, private access, is located in the middle of lava fields nearby the nature reserve "Tubo Volcanico de Todoque Las Palomares" in a very quiet location (no street noise).
It has a living area with sofa bed for chilling or for the 3. Person, satellite TV, pedestal with sleeping area with bio-futon (1,80 x 2,00m medium soft with bio-latex core), can be separated from the living room by a curtain. (70x1,20), shower and WC, a furnished wooden terrace with sea view. Windows with interesting views to the south, west and north. In the middle of the house there is a tree surrounded by windows, adds fresh air and light. The well-insulated best climate-House from wood is not so cold and damp in the winter and not so hot and stuffy in summer, we only use organic colors and gentle EM cleaning agents, smoking please outside.
Right next to the Buddhacasa in a green oasis amidst lava at the nature reserve between Las Manchas de Abajo and Todoque, Las Norias. At 380m altitude in one of the best climatic zones of La Palma. Absolutely unobstructed panoramic view of the Atlantic and the neighboring island of El Hierro. Impressive view of the mountain chains in the north and east and a lot of meditative SILENCE...
"Stillness is where creativity and solutions to problems are found."
Wooden terrace under a shady Canary pine, own wind-sheltered garden with sunbathing, barbecue, very nice sea view.
To avoid misunderstandings, the round yoga roof terrace does NOT belong to Casa Saraswati. If you want to do your own exercises in the morning between 7:00 and 9:30, you can rent the Buddhacasa for hours.
Satellite TV-radio / USB (mp3)
Amplifier with connection for I-Pot, PC etc.
Internet access W-Lan with its own equipment, free wifi (8 am. to 11pm.)
Electric heating in living room and bathroom, from 8 am to 11 am and 6 pm to 11pm.
Cooking and kitchen equipment,
Dishwasher, ( ecological dishwashers -Tabs are included )
gas cooker (new), fridge and freezer, Elektric oven ( new )
Coffee machine Senzo & Italian cafeteria
Bed linen, mosquito net, 2 Towels per person and week, hair dryer,
Garden furniture, barbecue, 2 sun loungers, 2 Yoga mats
- The following herbs grow on our finca; Thyme, oregano, mint, lemongrass, parsley, rosemary, parsley, garlic grass ... and get free, just ask.
- Washing service per machine filling 8, - € (which costs 1 € / kg) without drying and ironing Towel change weekly, linen change 14-day inclusive, more towels or bed linen for a fee = washing machine, NO self-service!
- We have a wide variation of Organic food shops at La Palma. Organic vegetables, bread, eggs, goats Camernbert and Feta directly from the farmer etc. we can order for you.
- To the nearest beach and to Puerto Naos, Los Llanos and El Paso in 11 min by car. There is also a wonderful 5 hour walk through lava flows to the beach in El Remo.
- To the grocery store at the Plaza la Glorieta 3 min. By car / 15 min. Walk.
- Walk and train for the Transvolcania Ultramarathon or the small medicine cycle hike, NaturCoaching, Hike GR130 to Los Canarios, starts just before your garden door.
- Wonderful guided hikes, hiking as with friends you can book with our partner Graja Tours.
- Wellness & more, bodycoaching, physiotherapy, yoga, Ayurveda deacidification cure right next door in the Buddhacasa La Palma.
- Places of interest: Tubo volcanico & loads of lava, Plaza La Glorieta, Museo de Vino ...
- Food & beverage: El Secadero (not suitable for vegans & vegetarians), Pizzeria Evangelina are within walking distance.
- To the bus stop in Las Norias, at the Restaurante Mariposa on foot about 25 min. And 45 minutes back. To the next bus stop in Todoque on foot about 38 minutes back 50 minutes depending on the condition.
- You can book your rental car with us, because of the remote location we recommend renting a car.